Top family skiing region
Skiing in Serfaus
On this high plateau there is terrain ideal for beginners as well as expert skiers, as well as for the whole family. The pistes have plenty of space – and are wide enough for carving! – that are perfect for all styles and skill levels. For snowboarders there is a Fun Park available, and a humongous freeride area to explore.
Top family skiing region of the Alps
The whole family should really get to enjoy the skiing holiday. While parents and older siblings enjoy the pistes, the little ones are well cared for at Murmlikrippe in Serfaus and Berta’s Kinderland in Fiss. These exclusive child-care facilities offer so much more than just supervision: Kids’ snow playfield, Murmli Trail, Murmli Park, Fisser Cave World, Igloo Village, Boarderland, zoo, bear-piste, and much more.
Winter activities in Serfaus
When the winter arrives in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, it transforms the high plateau into a winter wonderland. Enjoy the silent snow landscape from safe winter hiking trails, take snowshoe tours, or strap on Nordic skis and hit the runs.
- The cross-country skier can really stretch out and enjoy perfectly groomed runs, surrounded by winter magic. The immaculate runs at Kompardell are located at about 2000-m altitude, and stay this way until the end of April.
- Explore our pristine Alpine landscape on foot – winter hiking and snowshoeing on groomed winter trail or along the cross-country runs are two great ways to take in the gorgeous winter-wonderland.
- If you crave more action, visit the snowmobile course for kids at the Family Park in Serfaus, or take flight with a tandem paraglider.
- Another electrifying winter challenge is our new Segway adventure with courses and trekking in the holiday region of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
- For a true adrenaline kicks try the popular Fisser Flieger, a flying device for four persons; the Skyswing, with a moment of weightlessness; and the Serfauser Sauser, swishing down above the slopes going 65 km/h.
- The Family Park in Serfaus is fun for the whole family, with sledding, snow-innertubing, and much more.